We’d like to take care of your wedding. Call us on +27 (0)32 946 0300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or let us know how we can make your dream wedding day a reality below:
You’ve always dreamed of a magical beach wedding. Acres of pristine sand meeting a vast ocean of tranquil turquoise … sea birds wheeling in breathless flight … the hazy horizon offering the perfect backdrop to your incredible photos … a moment etched in time where the world meets the waves. A beach wedding is one you’ll never forget.
Now imagine all of that – without you having to lift a finger. That’s right. The Boathouse is perfectly suited to cater for your every wedding fantasy. Whether you prefer to get married on a charming nautical-inspired deck with a breath-taking sea view, picture yourself making your vows on the terrace at sunset, or imagine your toes in the sand on the beach, we’ve got it covered.
Our experienced team will take care of all the details, leaving you to relax and enjoy your special day.
For all confirmed bookings the bride will receive a complimentary gift.
The Boathouse offers a choice of spectacular venues to suit your wedding needs.
- The Lido Deck caters for up to 300 people, with quiet time starting at 23h30.
- The elegant Upper Deck can accommodate up to 120 people, and quiet time starts at 22h30.
The venue fee includes rectangular tables with dark blue table cloths, or round tables with white table cloths; chairs with white covers; and basic cutlery and crockery. Should you wish to provide your own, this will be subject to prior approval of management.
See Wedding Specials 2018
We have a range of set menus available to make your special day the sumptuous affair it deserves to be. Our qualified and highly skilled catering team lives to please. We know that there are as many varieties to personal taste as there are people getting married, and we go the extra mile to accommodate your unique requirements. A variety of set and buffet menus are available, so please contact us for our menu proposals.
Wedding Details – it’s the little things that count
Planning a wedding is a busy time, full of last minute details and little things you may not have considered until the last moment. We’d like to make that as easy for you as possible.
We will be happy to coordinate the hiring or acquiring of any items you require, including a wedding officer, photographer, florist, tables, chairs, table cloths, crockery, cutlery, sound systems or DJs, a dance floor, a beach gazebo, decorations and more. Just let us know what you need by calling +27 (0)32 946 0300 or email email@example.com.
- Please note that should you choose to have the ceremony take place on the beach or deck, an additional charge will be applicable for chairs, and the gazebo.
- Functions that are to take place on the beach will be subject to a permit fee and approval from the local municipality. (We’ll help you with that).
- Also note that the beach may be problematic during the holiday season. We recommend planning your wedding outside of peak times if a beach wedding is your heart’s desire.
- Due to the unpredictability of the weather, The Boathouse will not be liable for any costs incurred in the event of bad weather or unusable beach areas. However, we will assist you with a “Plan B” as best we can. We have a number of beautiful venues and we will do our best to make your wedding dreams come true.