Ballito has a secret … but it won’t be secret for very long. The Boathouse is the gem of the North Coast. Just 25km from King Shaka International, this idyllic spot provides luxurious accommodation to the weary traveller.
Our bed-and-breakfast hotel offers 19 rooms, each named for a legendary ship and elegantly furnished in classic nautical tones of deep navy, rich burgundy, subtle gold finishes and crisp, clean white. Start your ocean adventure the minute you step on-board into your private room.
Our ocean-facing rooms allow breathtaking vistas of the vast blue sea, while the rooms facing away from the shore provide a quiet break from the bustle of city life.
Our penthouse suite offers 5 generous rooms, a living space, a well-appointed kitchen for self-catering purposes and an amazing deck, allowing the most magnificent ocean views imaginable. There’s simply no finer way to start the day than waking up with the untamed beauty of the sea right outside your window.
All of our rooms are designed to give you the luxurious escape you need, and come standard with what we consider the basics:
- Selected satellite and SABC TV entertainment
- Air conditioning
- Tea & coffee tray
Each room is individually decorated in its own colour scheme of fabric and style. Choose between luxury rooms, deck rooms or standard rooms. Most of the rooms have sea views.
1 x Twin & 2 x Double Rooms with private balconies and deck chairs overlooking the ocean.
1 x Double & 2 x Twin/Double Rooms with private balconies and deck chairs overlooking the ocean.
2 x Double Rooms & 9 x Twin Rooms
1 x Twin Rooms
Our on-site facilities include:
- Luxurious accommodation – sea or non-sea facing bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities (we understand the importance of that first cup)
- DSTV (selected satellite channels)
- Thava Continental Indian Restaurant – on site!
- Impeccable, fully equipped conference facilities
- An amazing wedding venue
- Beautiful swimming pool with loungers and spectacular sea views
- Secrets Day Spa (yes, you deserve to be pampered. Let’s make that happen)
Find out what’s available in and around Ballito and make the most of your escape.